Financial contributions are welcome and are tax deductible. These gifts can make the difference in a child’s life. This money is used not only to help us run the clinic, but also to pay for life-sustaining medications for children whose families may not be able to afford the medicine.
You can mail your contribution to:
New Hope Children’s Clinic
P.O. Box 635
New Hope, AL 35760
Or you can do that securely on-line through paypal. You do NOT need a paypal account to make a donation!:
How safe is paypal? Visit the PAYPAL FAQ page to find the answer to your questions!
If you can’t give money we also accept “Daily Consumables” – those supplies we use every day at the clinic.
- Paper Towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Post-It Notes
- NO SUGAR ADDED fruit juice boxes
- Canada Dry Ginger Ale (small bottles)
- Copy paper
- Anti-bacterial Hand Soap
- Tissue boxes (smaller square boxes)
- Toilet bowl cleaner
- Peanut Butter and Cheese Crackers
- Toilet Paper
- Small toy items for "Goody Box"
- Swiffer WetJet Cleaner and Pads
- Made from real fruit juice popsicles
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes